This page is a sub-page of a larger list of things, Asher’s Tutorials.
Computers are magical and mysterious machines. But, they don’t have to be. These articles cover high level material concerning what a computer is and how one works. These are inspired from the books I used to read when I was in elementary school.
- Computer, This Is User – An introduction to computers, what they’re made up of, and what they do.
- What Is A Computer? – Computers come in many shapes, but they all have things in common.
- The Computer Tongue – To make a computer do something, you have to speak an artificial language.
- Remembering Things With Computers – How does a computer remember what’s happening from one moment to the next?
- Doing Stuff With Computers – Could it get any more descriptive?
If you appreciate my tutorials please help support me through my Patreon.