This page is a sub-page of a larger list of things, Asher’s Tutorials.
This series deals with all things binary including placement values and grey codes. You also get practice with hexadecimal and octal as well.
- The Wonderful World of Binary – The first article, introducing you to the basics of base 2.
- Algebraic Tron – covers the basics of boolean logic, which is tied closely to binary.
- Magic Hexadecimal and High Octane Octal – covers alternative bases related to binary.
- Binary Negative Space – how to deal with negative numbers in binary.
- Binary Math – how to do basic arithmetic operations using base 2.
- Hexadecimal Arithmetic – how to do basic arithmetic operations using base 16.
- Octal Arithmetic – how to do basic arithmetic operations using base 8
- The Code of Gray – gray codes are funny things, but useful in hardware.
If you appreciate my tutorials please help support me through my Patreon.